Some of the details:
We're a team of people who believe that ideas can thrive, games can still be fun and that both can collide to create something beautiful.
Our first project is titled "Mythos". It’s an action-RPG based in medieval Eastern Europe. Our narrative finds its roots in ancient Slavic mythology and follows the path of two brothers faced with an apocalyptic event. But there is much more than meets the eye here. Our game will feature numerous innovative and interesting systems that allow the player to experiment and have fun to their will’s extent.
- Loot is no more just basic RNG. On your quest you will gather numerous resources which let you craft and design the equipment of your dreams, and then tweak it to fit your needs. Material, color, decoration and enchantments will all represent something in the land of “Mythos” – each will grant you unique properties that enhance your skills and abilities.
Skills and Abilities are different things in ”Mythos”:
- Skills - are part of a Passive Tree, which uncover as you level up. They will grant your character basic boosts and give you options on how you play, battle and loot.
- Abilities - on the other hand, need to be earned. You will need to seek-out Places of Power on the Overworld, reconstruct them and then pass their challenge to gain the given Ability. This is the way to become a true master of the elements.
- Weather system – the weather in Mythos can be your ally or your enemy. Each weather condition will come with a series of buffs and debuffs. And changes to your surroundings. You will need to learn to adapt or find ways to change the weather to survive your quests.
- The Town Hub – Not only designed for the player, but also to be helpful to the player. As you invest in the Town and aid its people, more options will be unlocked for you – like new routes, quests, NPCs to farm resources for you and more.
- Last but not least – an epic story. “Mythos” not only features an unexplored mythology, but a story worth your time. Story-driven, exciting and eventful are some of the words we can use to describe it. Then we have side-quests, secrets and a finale worth your time.
Soon, we will be launching a Kickstarter. We will need your help to bring the World of “Mythos” to life. We promise it’s going to be #mythical.